War Guest

  • Judi Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      Message
      Thanks to all who replied to my query regarding the lady looking for information on Dr. John Palmer.  I have passed on your messages and e-mail addresses to her.   This is a great list!   Judi

      Judi Lee
      Director
      Calgary Family History Centre

      Please visit my website at
      <http://members.platinum.ca/julee/welcome.htm>

      Email me
      judi.lee@... <mailto:judi.lee@...>

      "Those who do not look upon themselves as links connecting the past with the future do not perform their duty to the world." -- Daniel Webster