Re: Articles for the Spring 2003 Chinook

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2003
      Hi Gordon,

      I enjoyed displaying a few of my family "heirlooms" at the December meeting,
      and quite a few members were fascinated by what I had brought. (I wish I
      had brought more, but there's always next year, I hope).

      I could send you two photos (ancient and modern) of one item, and a few
      words of explanation. How many words am I allowed?

      Judith Doyle

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2003
        How many Chinooks come out a year? Is the Spring Chinook the second one?

        Have a good day
        Bev