ENGLISH RESEARCHER

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Hi Folks:

      The message below came to me as a member of the AFHS Board.

      Feel free to contact Ms. Nicholas or pass her name to others who might
      be interested.

      At your discretion.

      Cheers

      Bill

      I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I located your e-mail
      address from your family
      history website. I am in the process of setting up a small family
      history research business, and
      would like to make your society aware of the services I could provide
      for its members. We are
      based in South Wales, Great Britain, and have a specific interest in the
      Monmouthshire
      areas. My web site can be found at:

      www.abijess.freeserve.co.uk

      Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
      contact me.

      Yours
      Katharine Nicholas

      --