RE: war guest in Calgary

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
      In addition to the information offered by Elisabeth, Jessica may wish to
      search for John E. Palmer at http://www.glenbow.org/lasearch/photo.htm where
      there is a picture showing him and many others at a medical convention in
      1919.

      There are also photos of a John Ender Palmer (Jock or John E.) but if the
      search for John E. Palmer only produced the one photo above.

      Nothing in the Archives themselves about him - just the photo in the Photo
      Archives.

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
        From the 1952 City directory I see the Palmer house address was 636 Elbow
        Drive, which is on the corner of Garden Crescent.

        http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • E.Rodier
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
          Thanks. Found Dr. Palmer's gravestone and the house. Will check with the
          cemetery office for his date of burial 1952 on tombstone, 1962 on CD.
          Elizabeth