Advice needed on Research at UK PRO

  • Alan Cassley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hi everyone
      I need to search the records of Chancery Court proceedings stored at the PRO
      at Kew. Has anyone used, and can recommend, a professional researcher to
      conduct a search at the PRO?
      The PRO has provided me with a list of professionals, a number of whom live
      in or near Kew, so one of these would probably be the most economical.
      The PRO also provided a multi-page document "Chancery Proceedings: Equity
      Suits from 1558" describing the records. After reading this I'm convinced a
      professional is necessary.
      Any advice would be welcomed.
      Thanks
      Alan Cassley.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Williams, Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2003
        Alan, I have digests to some Chancery Court matters, only for Surrey though
        - any use?