Re: More about a genealogy program for a pocket PC

  • Pete Brewster
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hi All:

      The idea of a genealogy program for a PDA sounds great, but is there anything
      out there for those of us who use Macs? If so, is it (or them) compatible with
      Reunion?

      Pete Brewster

      "E.Rodier" wrote:

      > Lorna or anyone with a Pocket PC,
      > Please let me know if you get CE My Family to load, especially if you are
      > using a recent computer with Windows XP. I read the manual as a PDF file and
      > there are some unexpected limitations. Pocket Genealogist advanced version
      > imports a Legacy Deluxe file directly (no pictures.)
      >
      > Set up a dual boot system with WinME and WinXP Pro this week. Maybe CE My
      > Family would load easier with an older version of Windows. Downloaded files
      > without extensions seem to be a problem lately.
      > Elizabeth

    • owner dist gen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2003
        I searched the Reunion list archives and there are several articles
        about it: http://216.153.176.145/RTFolder/FMPro . My memory is that it
        is not hugely successful, but read the messages yourself. I don't have
        one and am not considering buying one so have not really paid attention.

        Mary Arthur