Re: Barr Colony anniversary

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      Interesting question. I'm not aware of any. I'm going to cc the
      dist-gen (a local distribution list or several hundred interested
      genelaogists) to see if anyone know of something that I don't.

      I expect that some of our more northern list members are more likely to
      know and may comment.

      The placement of the list <http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/barr/index.html>
      onto the website was a case of a simple opportunity to share more
      broadly, information that we had access to. It's not the case that the
      AFHS has a particular interest in the Barr Colony.

      --
      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster

      and