Re: Tracing a relative

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      George Cardew wrote:
      > Dear Sirs
      > I was recently helped by the Saskatchewan Genealogical society in
      > tracing a relative of mine.
      > The name & last known address (in 1980) of this relative were: Marion
      > Topham (nee Nuttall) of
      > 5116 Brockington road Calgary. I am apprehensive about sending (snail)
      > mail to that address
      > as Marion would be now over 82 years of age and the address might be as
      > much as 23 years out of date!!
      >
      > Is here any possibiity that someone in your organisation could assist me
      > (for a fee) in tracing Marion
      > & her children (names supplied in future E-mail)?

      There are two things I can do.
      a) I can share your note with a local distribution list of family
      historians who may know that address, Marion, or....

      b) I can tell you that you can check the online telephone directory and
      see if any of the 'hits' seem, intuitively, to be correct for Marion (or
      her descendants).
      see:
      http://wp1.superpages.ca/wp/results.phtml?SRC=alberta&STYPE=WS&PS=15&PI=1&WF=&WL=topham&T=calgary&S=AB&search=Find

      To distgen: