Legacy SIG

  • Douglas Stobbs
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2003
      Hi All:

      The January 15th Legacy SIG meeting has been postponed and will be held
      February 19th at the AFHS Resource Centre, 7:30pm

      Cheers, Doug.
      --
      {Douglas Stobbs, 2420 2nd Ave NW #308, Calgary AB Canada, T2N 0H4.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Douglas Stobbs
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
        Hi All:

        Next meeting of the Legacy SIG will be held Wednesday, Feb 19th in
        the Library at Southminster Church, at 7:00pm.

        Main program will feature Ken Runquist with a live demo of "How to Creat
        Your Personal Website Using Legacy".

        See you there, Doug.

        --
        {Douglas Stobbs, 2420 2nd Ave NW #308, Calgary AB Canada, T2N 0H4.
        {403-284-2453

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Donna Coulter
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
          Ta Ta --I had just checked the calendar
          > Next meeting of the Legacy SIG will be held Wednesday, Feb
          19th in
          > the Library at Southminster Church, at 7:00pm.
          >
          > Main program will feature Ken Runquist with a live demo of
          "How to Creat
          > Your Personal Website Using Legacy".
          >
          > See you there, Doug.
          >

          > --
          > {Douglas Stobbs, 2420 2nd Ave NW #308, Calgary AB Canada,
          T2N 0H4.
          > {403-284-2453

        • Charles W Aubin
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 16, 2004
            The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of April at 7:00 p.m. in
            the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
            http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this wonth will be
            Beverly Rees demonstrating the program Family History CD. How to create
            your own interactive CD-ROM.

            http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          • Charles W Aubin
            Message 5 of 7 , May 13, 2004
              The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of May at 7:00 p.m. in
              the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
              http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this month will be Ken
              Runquist demonstrating How to Make An Historic or Personal Calendar Within
              LEGACY, and A Review of The 12 Step Checklist, which we had problems with in
              March. Everyone welcome.

              http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            • Charles W Aubin