RE: Ukrainian Cook-off on January 4th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Should have mentioned menu!

      Kutia (Mertie Beatty will supply - so not done at cook-off)
      Pyrohy aka Varenyky (perogies) - will be making on Saturday
      Holubtsi (cabbage rolls) - will be making on Saturday
      Kolach (braided bread) - will be purchasing
      Borscht (veggie soup) - will be making on Saturday if time - if not, Xenia
      will make
      Coffee, tea or juice

      Monday, January 6th!

      This is what you will be eating - $1 per plate

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

      Date: January 4, 2003 (Saturday)
      Time: 9 a.m. until done
      Where: Mertie Beatty's house

      Phone me at 295-3490 or email me and I will give her address and phone
      number to those who plan to attend.