Ukrainian Cook-off on January 4th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi all,
      The cook-off for the AFHS Ukrainian Christmas Eve "taste of Ukrainian
      cooking" at the AFHS meeting on January 6 will be held as follows:

      Date: January 4, 2003 (Saturday)
      Time: 9 a.m. until done
      Where: Mertie Beatty's house

      Phone me at 295-3490 or email me and I will give her address and phone
      number to those who plan to attend.

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Should have mentioned menu!

        Kutia (Mertie Beatty will supply - so not done at cook-off)
        Pyrohy aka Varenyky (perogies) - will be making on Saturday
        Holubtsi (cabbage rolls) - will be making on Saturday
        Kolach (braided bread) - will be purchasing
        Borscht (veggie soup) - will be making on Saturday if time - if not, Xenia
        will make
        Coffee, tea or juice

        Monday, January 6th!

        This is what you will be eating - $1 per plate