Re: Queries for the Chinook

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2002
      Gordon - would you like to see a formatted "form" on the AFHS website so
      that people could just fill in the blanks and send to you?

      If so - just send the details that you want folks to submit and I'll
      build it.

      Gordon Lane wrote:
      > If you are a member of the AFHS you have the right to have two Queries
      > per year printed in the Chinook.
      >
      > The Chinook is sent to about 125 libraries and genealogical societies
      > around the world. It goes to Autralia, Channel Islands, England,
      > Northern Ireland and the USA as well as various places in Canada. There
      > are also all the members who read the Chinook, not every one goes to a
      > regional SIG meeting so sometimes you miss those links within the
      > Society.
      >
      > Please send your queries for inclusiion into the Chinook to myself
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Gordon Lane
      > Treasurer
      > Alberta Family Histories Society http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      > Personal Web Site: http://www.rumbolt.com

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      rempel@...

      and

      webster@...

      Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Al King
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2002
        Great idea, Judy! I've thought about it for some time but wasn't sure
        just what to say.

        Al