Queries for the Chinook

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2002
      If you are a member of the AFHS you have the right to have two Queries
      per year printed in the Chinook.

      The Chinook is sent to about 125 libraries and genealogical societies
      around the world. It goes to Autralia, Channel Islands, England,
      Northern Ireland and the USA as well as various places in Canada. There
      are also all the members who read the Chinook, not every one goes to a
      regional SIG meeting so sometimes you miss those links within the
      Society.

      Please send your queries for inclusiion into the Chinook to myself

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Treasurer
      Alberta Family Histories Society http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      Personal Web Site: http://www.rumbolt.com

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2002
        Gordon - would you like to see a formatted "form" on the AFHS website so
        that people could just fill in the blanks and send to you?

        If so - just send the details that you want folks to submit and I'll
        build it.

        Gordon Lane wrote:
        > If you are a member of the AFHS you have the right to have two Queries
        > per year printed in the Chinook.
        >
        > The Chinook is sent to about 125 libraries and genealogical societies
        > around the world. It goes to Autralia, Channel Islands, England,
        > Northern Ireland and the USA as well as various places in Canada. There
        > are also all the members who read the Chinook, not every one goes to a
        > regional SIG meeting so sometimes you miss those links within the
        > Society.
        >
        > Please send your queries for inclusiion into the Chinook to myself
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Gordon Lane
        > Treasurer
        > Alberta Family Histories Society http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        > Personal Web Site: http://www.rumbolt.com

        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel, Webster
        rempel@...

        and

        webster@...

        Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Al King
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2002
          Great idea, Judy! I've thought about it for some time but wasn't sure
          just what to say.

          Al