RE: Sterling Money Order

  • Ursula Krol
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21, 2002
      Hi Judith,
      My name is Ursula Krol (Digital Photo) and I did the Root Show. I was to
      late this year.
      My phone # is 238-1234. Unfortunately TELUS changed my Cadvision web page
      and I'm in the process of changing to a new web address soon. I have a full
      archival process with very high quality equipment and I am a provider of
      silver base negatives across North America.

      Merry Christmas
      Ursula Krol

      P.S. For all AFHS members I have always 15% off any copy and restorations
      work
      Ursula