Re: Sterling Money Order

  • Larry McCool
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21, 2002
      If I may-- This woman, Lori Matthews has won many awards for her work. She
      is part of my Ferguson group 8>)

      Larry

      Larry & Doreen McCool
      Calgary, AB Canada
      Our new address is
      mccoollh@...
      Our website is now at

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 21, 2002
        Hi Judith,
        My name is Ursula Krol (Digital Photo) and I did the Root Show. I was to
        late this year.
        My phone # is 238-1234. Unfortunately TELUS changed my Cadvision web page
        and I'm in the process of changing to a new web address soon. I have a full
        archival process with very high quality equipment and I am a provider of
        silver base negatives across North America.

        Merry Christmas
        Ursula Krol

        P.S. For all AFHS members I have always 15% off any copy and restorations
        work
        Ursula