Re: Home Phone CD - reply

  • Frank Reaume
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      Hi Elizabeth,

      I thought you and others might be interested in this site that I stumbled across.

      It allows you to search for any surname in Canada and gives you the results in a table.

      It also gives you a link to a map where that person's address is located.

      You can search for any surname with no other requested info or you can refine your request by adding a first name, a city, a province or a territory.

      The only time you won't get a reply is for people who have their phones unlisted.

      Catch you later,

      Frank.