CBC TO BROADCAST 1906 CENSUS RELEASE

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2002
      Hi Folks:

      We were contactect today by CBC Television to obtain an update on the
      census release issue. Lois Sparling spoke with the reporter in Toronto.
      He advises that they will interview Pro. Bill Waiser tomorrow (Thursday)
      morning at 7:45 on NewsWorld Channel 15 in Calgary.
      Canada's Information Commissioner has upheld the complaint raised by
      Pro. Waiser and others concerning the release of the 1906 census.
      We are still waiting for a date to be set for the hearing of the
      parallel legal action which Lois is spearheading.

      Stay tuned !!

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell