dist-gen help needed

  • carol robinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
      I am going to be away from my computer for a time so I have been trying to
      unsubscribe from dist-gen. I tried following the instructions I received
      when I joined the list but that didn't work so I went to the website and
      tried there but when the instructions come up on my computer they say
      "Unsubscribe: Send mail to with only the following command ..." No address
      is given. I have tried all the ones I can think of but to no avail. Can
      someone please tell me what I am doing incorrectly? TIA Carol Robinson

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Ines
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
        Ines

        At 10:35 18/12/02 -0700, you wrote:
        >I am going to be away from my computer for a time so I have been trying to
        >unsubscribe from dist-gen. I tried following the instructions I received
        >when I joined the list but that didn't work so I went to the website and
        >tried there but when the instructions come up on my computer they say
        >"Unsubscribe: Send mail to with only the following command ..." No address
        >is given. I have tried all the ones I can think of but to no avail. Can
        >someone please tell me what I am doing incorrectly? TIA Carol Robinson
        >

        >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • owner dist gen
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
          Dear Carol,

          It is quite clear on my browser, so am concerned what browser are you
          using that you do not see some of the web page? Or are you using an
          unusual colour for background?

          Please let me know so I can inform Judii Rempel of the problem.

          These are the instructions:

          > following command in the BODY of your e-mail message: "unsubscribe
          > dist-gen" or from another account, besides the one you subscribed > from: