Re: Calgary Obits

  • Pat and Bill
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 9, 2002
      Hello Heather,
      I have had an offer for to look this up for me. and I have tryed this site,
      but I can only find Nov 1 to Dec 30 1922. Were my date is Sept 30, 1922. I
      don't know if there is more there as I just took a quick look at this time.
      If this person can not do the look up for me. I will get back to you. I will
      also spend more time in the site, and see what else is there. Thank you so
      much for your help. and sharing this site with me.
      Pat and Bill
      pat0bill@...