Re: Norton Antivirus

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2002
      Gordon:

      > It has been brought to my attention that Norton Anti Virus 2003 needs
      > Internet Explorer V. 5 or later.

      It is working OK on my computer with Netscape.

      > No mention of Netscape in the requirements and when it was installed on
      > a computer with Netscape a message poped up that it couldn't find IE.

      My grandson installed the program for me and he did it so quickly I have
      no idea what (if any) messages popped up.

      In any event, I have IE installed on my computer. I use it for accessing
      the 1901 English census as, in this regard, it works better than
      Netscape.

      Rene