Re: Mountain View Cemetery, Calgary

  • George Lake
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2002
      Hi Judie:
      At 08:51 AM 12/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:
      >The Projects Committee is happy to announce that the long awaited index
      >to Mountain View Cemetery, on Garden Road S. E. is now online.
      >There are over 18,500 records. The committee wishes to thank Judii
      >Rempel and all the people who worked so hard on this hugh project.

      Great job! Congratulations to Judie for all the organizing to make this
      happen and all her volunteers to do the work. A credit to our Society

      Merry Christmas!

      George Lake
      Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
      Calgary Canada

      email: chairman@...
      AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

      my website: www.glake.ca