Mountain View Cemetery, Calgary

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2002
      The Projects Committee is happy to announce that the long awaited index
      to Mountain View Cemetery, on Garden Road S. E. is now online.
      There are over 18,500 records. The committee wishes to thank Judii
      Rempel and all the people who worked so hard on this hugh project.

      Merry Christmas to all of you.

      Judie Riddell
      judier@...

      AFHS Project Co-ordinator
      projects@...

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2002
        A huge thank you to Judie, the committee, Judii and all the volunteers!
        Congratulations and Thank you.

        Mary Arthur

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2002
          What a great Christmas gift! Thanks for the great work in compiling this.

          Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 14, 2002
            Congratulations Judie, the Projects commitee and Judii

            Regards

            Gordon Lane
            Treasurer
            Alberta Family Histories Society http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            Personal Web Site: http://www.rumbolt.com

          • George Lake
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 14, 2002
              Hi Judie:
              At 08:51 AM 12/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:
              >The Projects Committee is happy to announce that the long awaited index
              >to Mountain View Cemetery, on Garden Road S. E. is now online.
              >There are over 18,500 records. The committee wishes to thank Judii
              >Rempel and all the people who worked so hard on this hugh project.

              Great job! Congratulations to Judie for all the organizing to make this
              happen and all her volunteers to do the work. A credit to our Society

              Merry Christmas!

              George Lake
              Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
              Calgary Canada

              email: chairman@...
              AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

              my website: www.glake.ca