Re: IGI search

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2002

      Hello Doug,
      Tough Luck.  I think this is the one that you mean.

      Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2002
        Hi Doug,

        The url is http://www.familysearch.org - this takes you straight to the LDS site where you can search by name, batch number, etc.

        à bientôt,

        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2002
          Carol,
              Yes, that is the site. Thank you.
              For anyone on this list that hasn't tried it, I would highly recommend doing so.

              Doug