IGI search

  • Doug Hay
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2002
      Hi,
          I have had to wipe my hard drive and start over again. In the process I lost a few things. One was the URL for searching FamilySearch by batch number. I used it a lot and it was really handy and much quicker.
          Does anyone out there have it?

      Doug Hay
      Calgary, Alberta
    • Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2002

        Hello Doug,
        Tough Luck.  I think this is the one that you mean.

        Carol Lylyk

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2002
          Hi Doug,

          The url is http://www.familysearch.org - this takes you straight to the LDS site where you can search by name, batch number, etc.

          à bientôt,

          Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2002
            Carol,
                Yes, that is the site. Thank you.
                For anyone on this list that hasn't tried it, I would highly recommend doing so.

                Doug