Re: Merry Christmas

  • RoseMarie Mclean
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 1970
      NEW ADDRESS: < mcleanr2m@... >

      Life is short, and so is money, therefore, plan as if you are going to
      live to be 120 years old and live as if today could be your last day.
      Bertolt Brecht

      RoseMarie McLean
      Calgary/Kaslo
      CANADA
    • Phyllis Ziajka
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2002
        Hi Frank:
        Finally getting a chance to catch up on this darned IN box!!!
        Thanks for the greetings, and let me wish you and yours a very Merry
        Christmas and all the best for 2003.
        Cheers, Phyllis

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Larry McCool
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 24, 2004
          the list Address

          Although I can't get out to meetings etc. it doesn't mean that Doreen and I
          have forgotten you.
          To each and every one of you we wish you a very Merry Christmas and all of
          the best in the New Year. Our deepest wish is that all of you "knock down"
          at least one of the brick walls that have plagued you all these years.

          Larry and Doreen

        • H D Jaremko
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 15, 2006
            Hello All,
            Just wanted to take this time to wish you all a Happy and Safe Christmas and all the best in 2007
            Heather Jaremko
          • Frank Morrow
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 21, 2006
              TO ALL -A very Merry Christmas & all the best for the New Year.
              This wish goes double for all the hard-working women at the Library !