RE: Help needed

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002
      Hi again to Bob,

      I checked the BMD for Alberta (1870-1905). This does not show a Connie, a George or a Gladys. It does show the following:

      Alta Dunlap married George W. Walker
      Children of William John Dunlap and Eliz. Metcalf - Jennie Mable birth & death, David Henry, Robert Hugh
      Hugh Dunlop married Elisabeth Ann Gardner
      Margaret Morrison Dunlop married Robert Herbert Ross
      May Alexandria Dunlop, born to Alexander Dunlop and Nellie Hurssell.

      If any of these look like they match, let me know and I will give specific dates. Otherwise it is possible, since not mentioned in this book nor in the 1901 census as far as I can tell, that they were not in Alberta until after 1905.

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564