Re: Help Dunlop, Mason

  • Ian Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      This is a response to the message "can you help me" from Bob campbell of
      Kingston ON. His contact address wasn't given.

      The cemetery database of the Alberta Genealogical Society shows that the
      two families mentioned are buried in plot d003 of the Westlock Town
      Cemetery. Gladys and her father were indeed alive in 1940 but Gladys
      died in 1942 and both her father and husband died in 1946 according to
      this information.
      A local history book of the Barrhead area refers to a Dunlop family
      which just might be related to George and Constance.

      None of them were surviving in 1954 but, as you suggest, they might have
      had children.

      Listing by Source/Cemetery

      Westlock Map I5 SourceNo 1467 Westlock Town Cemetery

      DUNLOP, Constance M. - 19 Mar 1937 D003.d
      DUNLOP, Geo. (Esq.) - Apr 12 1946 D003.c
      MASON, Gladys M. L. - 03 Jun 1942 D003.f w/o Dr. R. Mason
      MASON, Robert H., - Jun 1946 D003.g h/o Gladys

      Barrhead Dis Map I5 SourceNo 2387 Trails Northwest Barrhead
      DUNLOP, Bob page
      DUNLOP, Family page 237

      I hope that this is of interest

      Ian Holmes