hEELLP!

  • khalua.m
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
      seems I saved a picture of a cousin and it went into archive but now I
      see it only as numbers and letters a page long. This cousin has since
      passed at age 32 and i found his half sister they never knew each other
      I would like to share with her but how?
      Donna

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
        You have to determine what program it was archived with as there should
        be the equivalent to un-archive it. Sometimes the archive program
        stores it in a compressed format so all you get are numbers and letters.

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Treasurer
        Alberta Family Histories Society http://www.afhs.ab.ca