Re: Computer Sig

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
      Hi,
      Check the afhs web site, it's all there.
      Hi,  I have been away for a couple of weeks and I can't remember if/when there is a meeting this month of the Computer group.  Thanks to anyone who enlightens me.

      Carol Lylyk

      ---
    • Carol Lylyk

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2003
          Thanks, I forgot that the different SIG meetings were shown there.

          Carol Lylyk
          Check the afhs web site, it's all there.