Re: US Military

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
      Blair

      I am just a little bit unclear as to what you want.

      Do you want service records or information about their units?

      If you want to browse, go to Cindi's site as she has links to 501 US
      military sites...

      http://www.cyndislist.com/military.htm

      Rob Boynton

      > Does anyone out there have an address for US Military for WW#1 & WW#2
      > Need more info on my American cousins.
      > Blair Barr

    • Peter van Schaik
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
        At 11:03 PM 12/5/02, you wrote:
        >Does anyone out there have an address for US Military for WW#1 & WW#2
        >Need more info on my American cousins.
        >Blair Barr

        Try to write to ;
        Mr.Charles Pellegrini
        N.P.R.C.
        Militairy Personnel Records
        9700 Page Boulevard
        St. Louis , Missouri 63132 - 5100
        USA

        Groetjes from.......................Peter!!!!!!

        Docs4u Research. Genealogical research service for Canadians and
        Americans from Nederland, Belgium , Indonesia and the British
        Isles. Very reasonable rates. Mailto:docs4u@...

        Peter Jm van Schaik 237 Mount Blakiston Road West , Lethbridge
        Alberta,Canada postal code; T1K-6M8 Phone number 403-394-0063