US Military

  • Blair BARR
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2002
      Does anyone out there have an address for US Military for WW#1 & WW#2
      Need more info on my American cousins.
      Blair Barr

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Robert Boynton
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
        Blair

        I am just a little bit unclear as to what you want.

        Do you want service records or information about their units?

        If you want to browse, go to Cindi's site as she has links to 501 US
        military sites...

        http://www.cyndislist.com/military.htm

        Rob Boynton

        > Does anyone out there have an address for US Military for WW#1 & WW#2
        > Need more info on my American cousins.
        > Blair Barr

      • Peter van Schaik
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
          At 11:03 PM 12/5/02, you wrote:
          >Does anyone out there have an address for US Military for WW#1 & WW#2
          >Need more info on my American cousins.
          >Blair Barr

          Try to write to ;
          Mr.Charles Pellegrini
          N.P.R.C.
          Militairy Personnel Records
          9700 Page Boulevard
          St. Louis , Missouri 63132 - 5100
          USA

          Groetjes from.......................Peter!!!!!!

          Docs4u Research. Genealogical research service for Canadians and
          Americans from Nederland, Belgium , Indonesia and the British
          Isles. Very reasonable rates. Mailto:docs4u@...

          Peter Jm van Schaik 237 Mount Blakiston Road West , Lethbridge
          Alberta,Canada postal code; T1K-6M8 Phone number 403-394-0063