Fw: Presentation Chart

  • Carol Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      I am sorry to be slow in responding regarding the person who was looking for
      a wall chart that she could do by hand and frame for Christmas. I have a
      brochure from Beverley A. Rees, genealogist who lives in Calgary. She had a
      booth at Roots 2002 and I looked at some of the things she has. It took me
      a couple of days to find her brochure. She had many variations of Pedigree
      Charts (circle charts - 8 generations, pedigree charts for 12 and 15
      generations. portrait pedigree charts, parchment family tree charts) as well
      as many other things. Her brochure lists her phone number as 257-4987,
      fax - 257-6416 and e-mail: ancestor-find@...). She had
      lovely binders and a selection of other things as well. You may be
      interested in these.

      Carol Lee

      > > http://members.shaw.ca/kashuba4

      I'm