Re: Where is Kingsland UK?

  • Connie Inkster
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4 8:14 PM
      Xenia,

      Have you checked this map site for the 2 addresses?
      http://www.streetmap.co.uk/
      I find this website is great for locating places in England.

      Another useful site is http://www.findachurch.co.uk/index.html

      124 Tottenham Rd., Kingsland is in London - it might be in the parish of
      Hackney or Islington.

      29 Canterbury Rd., London is in Kilburn. According to my map of London there
      is a St. Augustine Church several blocks away. If you do a Google search on
      this church, one of the pages gives you info but not the parish.
      http://www.cofe.anglican.org/infosheets/callsh.asp?dioname=C08691
      Another site http://www.bishopoffulham.co.uk/members.htm#sakilburn implys
      that it is in the parish of Fulham.

      Connie Inkster