RE: Presentation Chart

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hi Phyllis,

      There is a nice one at the Cardston site mentioned by Judi Lee for $5.98

      http://www.soundsofzion.com/pages/htmlos/00159.46.4276475792747972986?

      a bientot,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002
        Thank you to all on the list who responded regarding a 5 generation
        Chart for Christmas Presentation. I was able to purchase one on
        Thursday (2 in fact) at the Beehive Bookstore (LDS affiliated store at
        the west end of 17th Avenue). Thanks for the tips. I also had an email
        back from Bev Rees at Ancestor Find. She could have supplied what I was
        looking for too, so I suggest if anyone else is looking they should try
        Bev; her prices seem to be more reasonable than the Beehive store too.
        Thanks again to all who answered.
        Phyllis
        PS - sorry for the delay in replying - I was called away for a few days.