RE: Presentation Chart

  • Judi Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
      It's called Beehive Bookstore and is in the little strip mall on the left
      side of 17th Ave SW just before you get to Sarcee Trail (travelling west).

      Address: 5308 17th Ave SW
      Phone: 249-8124

      I'd call ahead just to make sure they have what you want. They also have a
      website that has a selection of genealogy books but I didn't see any charts
      listed. Beehive Books is owned by the same fellow who owns the Cardston
      Book shop. I'm not sure how long it takes to ship to Calgary, but here's
      the url for the genealogy books that they have in case you're interested.
      http://www.soundsofzion.com/pages/htmlos/00159.7.2717667696447972986

      Judi

    • Judi Lee
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
        You can also order a whole bunch of charts and forms online from
        DeseretBook.com which is based in Salt Lake City. I would expect it would
        take at least couple of weeks for anything to get here from Utah, which is
        probably no good for a Christmas gift. But they do have a nice selection of
        charts.
        https://deseretbook.com/store/search?search=15+generation&where=store

        Judi

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
          Hi Phyllis,

          There is a nice one at the Cardston site mentioned by Judi Lee for $5.98

          http://www.soundsofzion.com/pages/htmlos/00159.46.4276475792747972986?

          a bientot,

          Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002
            Thank you to all on the list who responded regarding a 5 generation
            Chart for Christmas Presentation. I was able to purchase one on
            Thursday (2 in fact) at the Beehive Bookstore (LDS affiliated store at
            the west end of 17th Avenue). Thanks for the tips. I also had an email
            back from Bev Rees at Ancestor Find. She could have supplied what I was
            looking for too, so I suggest if anyone else is looking they should try
            Bev; her prices seem to be more reasonable than the Beehive store too.
            Thanks again to all who answered.
            Phyllis
            PS - sorry for the delay in replying - I was called away for a few days.