Re: Presentation Chart

  • The Kashubas
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
      Phyllis,
      There is a book store run by or affiliated with the LDS. It is near
      Westbrook shopping centre, as I remember.

      I got a 12 and 15 generation pedigree chart there. They might have
      something close to what you want.

      Maybe Judy Lee would know the exact location and the name of it.
      Good luck
      Kathy

      http://members.shaw.ca/kashuba4
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
        It's called Beehive Bookstore and is in the little strip mall on the left
        side of 17th Ave SW just before you get to Sarcee Trail (travelling west).

        Address: 5308 17th Ave SW
        Phone: 249-8124

        I'd call ahead just to make sure they have what you want. They also have a
        website that has a selection of genealogy books but I didn't see any charts
        listed. Beehive Books is owned by the same fellow who owns the Cardston
        Book shop. I'm not sure how long it takes to ship to Calgary, but here's
        the url for the genealogy books that they have in case you're interested.
        http://www.soundsofzion.com/pages/htmlos/00159.7.2717667696447972986

        Judi

      • Judi Lee
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
          You can also order a whole bunch of charts and forms online from
          DeseretBook.com which is based in Salt Lake City. I would expect it would
          take at least couple of weeks for anything to get here from Utah, which is
          probably no good for a Christmas gift. But they do have a nice selection of
          charts.
          https://deseretbook.com/store/search?search=15+generation&where=store

          Judi

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
            Hi Phyllis,

            There is a nice one at the Cardston site mentioned by Judi Lee for $5.98

            http://www.soundsofzion.com/pages/htmlos/00159.46.4276475792747972986?

            a bientot,

            Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002
              Thank you to all on the list who responded regarding a 5 generation
              Chart for Christmas Presentation. I was able to purchase one on
              Thursday (2 in fact) at the Beehive Bookstore (LDS affiliated store at
              the west end of 17th Avenue). Thanks for the tips. I also had an email
              back from Bev Rees at Ancestor Find. She could have supplied what I was
              looking for too, so I suggest if anyone else is looking they should try
              Bev; her prices seem to be more reasonable than the Beehive store too.
              Thanks again to all who answered.
              Phyllis
              PS - sorry for the delay in replying - I was called away for a few days.