Re: FAMILYROOTS 2002 ON THE AIR and IN THE PRESS

  • Marianne Wilkat
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello William,
      Ellen Kinghorn has mentioned to me that you do a beginner genealogy course.

      Ogden House Seniors's Club is considering giving such a course.

      If you would be interested in presenting a course to them
      would you please contact Judi Livermore at Ogden House
      ph. 279-2003
      or email ogden-house@...

      with the specifics. $$$, length of course, length of individual session, etc.
      We were considering a Monday or Wednesday afternoon (some time after Christmas)
      at the club house which is situated at 2102 - 69 Ave. SE.

      How many would you like in a class?

      There are computers available to go on line.

      Thank you for considering Ogden House.

      Marianne