Re: The 85th Nova Scotia Highlanders

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Thanks for posting. I have a picture of one of the men who was in the 85th
      and survived service at Vimy. Family information should be submitted by a
      close relative. A computerized memorial like that would be ideal for
      visitors to a museum.

      Visited Museum of the Regiments in Calgary for the first time yesterday and
      didn't know where to start! Eventually found a familiar name Col. Cunnington
      who was a neighbor when I was a child and knew that someone from my Calgary
      files was in the same regiment. Bought the book "Radar Reflections"
      published by Radar Associates (Bob McNarry & friends.)
      Elizabeth