Re: Handwriting

  • The Deberts
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi Kathy;
          Thank you for answering me. The first letter looks like a small letter "b" then "idean", but it is a surname so it should have a capital letter. Also I can't find another letter in the will that looks like it including other small "b's". I also got a reply from Xenia Stanford, she will be at the Monday night meeting so she said she will take a look for me. Guess we'll get it figured out one way or another.
          Thanks again.
              Margo