BRITISH POSTAGE STAMPS AVAILABLE

  • Williams, Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2002
      BRITISH POSTAGE STAMPS AVAILABLE

      I have British stamps in 1p. (20); 5p. (16); 10p (20) and 20p. (20) denominations - any takers?  Price in Canadian is just double the face value.  I also have some 1st class stamps but don't know their value.

      Ann Williams,
      Secretary, Regulatory Department

      FRASER MILNER CASGRAIN LLP
      30th Floor
      Fifth Avenue Place
      237 - 4th Avenue S.W.
      Calgary, AB  T2P 4X7
      (403) 268-7107  Direct Line
      (403) 268-3100  Fax
      ann.williams@...

      This message reflects the personal opinion of the sender and should not be construed as representing, in any way, the views or opinions of the law firm of Fraser Milner Casgrain. Thank you.

    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2002
        Ann:

        A 1st class stamp is worth 27p for up to 60g. It is only for use in the
        UK.

        It costs 47p to airmail a letter overseas. Maximum weight 10g. The next
        price up is 68p for 20g.

        Rene Dussome