Researcher needed in Hamilton, ON area

  • the milligans
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2002
      I am looking for a researcher in the Hamilton Ontario area to help my friend trace her grandmother who came to Canada from England as a young girl in 1923 to join her father who was already living in Hamilton.  I wondered if anyone has employed, or knows of, someone that they could recommend who might be able to help.  Thanks.  Cynthia.  milligac@...