Re: KERBY CENTRE SENIORS FALL EXPO

  • Marianne Wilkat
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      Hello William,
      Ellen Kinghorn has been telling me the AFHS has a beginner Genealogy Course they would like to give to seniors.
      Ogden House Seniors is now considering looking at a Genealogy Course to offer to the members (and JQ Public).

      Could/would you please contact Judi Livermore at Ogden House

      ogden House  ogden-house@...

      Judy 279-2003

      to discuss time, length, $$$.

      There are computers available and we would like to suggest Monday or Wednesday afternoons in the new year.

      Thanks for considering offering the course at Ogden House.
      2102 - 69 Ave. SE

      Marianne
      (publicity)

      At 11:02 PM 12092002 -0600, you wrote:
      Hi Folks:
      As part of our AFHS continuing outreach programme into the community we had considered purchasing a table and 'manning' an exhibit for the two day Kerby Centre Expo on Friday Sept 13 and Saturday Sept 14.