Funeral of the late Mary Ruby Pearl Arsenault

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2002
      Mary Ruby Pearl Arsenault was born May 23, 1920 in Minto, New Brunswick. She
      passed away in Prince George, British Columbia on November 21, 2002 at 82
      years of age.

      Pearl was the daughter of Benjamin Arsenault and Mary Isabella Gaudet, both
      descendants of Acadian settlers. The late Benjamin Arsenault was born in
      1890 in Bedeque, P.E.I. and was buried in Truro, Nova Scotia. The late Mary
      Isabella Gaudet was born in 1892 in St. Nicholas, P.E.I. and was buried in
      1927 in Summerside, P.E.I.

      Pearl first married (the late) Joe Delaney and had two daughters: Diane and
      Deborah.
      Pearl next married (common-law) my father, (the late) Anton Thomas Berger,
      and had two children: Susan and Dale.
      Pearl next married a man with whom she had no children and who also has
      since passed away.

      Pearl lived the remainder of her life enjoying her children, many
      grandchildren and great grandchildren. She was known for her spunk and her
      pride in her family. In the words of her son Dale: "She's now on the other
      side talking about us to all her friends and relatives who went on ahead."

      She will be laid to rest today in Prince George, BC. Since I cannot be
      there, I offer this information in case any of those who knew and/or were
      related to Pearl would wish to know of her passing.

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564