British Vital Registrations

  • The Kashubas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Rene, you are always so very helpful and that help is greatly appreciated.  However, I agree with Peter van Schaik's method of getting certificates.  It is fast and easy.  The email address is aha@...  and the person to write to is David May.  Just send him all the pertinent details taken off the index from the film or fiche at the FHC.   He will advise you to send a credit card number under separate cover and all is well.  I am another happy, happy customer.  If you want any searching done,it will cost more so it is better to do all that work yourself right here.

      Kathy Kashuba