1901 English Census Website

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2002
      Hi:

      This information was posted today (November 21) on the above website
      home page:

      "The 1901 Census Online service is now available 24 hours a day 7 days a
      week, as a full Internet service."

      I am greatly relieved because under the old hours of operation my demo
      on December 14th might have been cut off half way through.

      Rene Dussome
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • John Doyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2002
        Dear Rene,

        I have been using the 1901 at various times lately, and it never seemed to
        stick to its advertised times. Sometimes I was quite surprised to get on,
        but I did.

        I have most of my people now, and am ready to start paying for some images.

        Judith