Re: 1891 Census

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2002
      Check out our page for the best info that I've got on hand:

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/regmb_census.html

      As Rene Dussome, Judi Lee and others will tell you, you can access
      Ancestry.com's website affordably by booking time on a computer at an
      LDS family history center (e.g. the one just East of the Children's
      hospital in Calgary). They charge a nominal fee of $1/hour for such
      access.

      The two books in question. And, the book identified is both available at
      the AFHS library and the Calgary Public Library (main branch downtown).

      If you run across other resources that aren't listed - please let me
      know. I'm always happy when someone is on the lookout for link
      information that we don't already have.

      Al King wrote:

      > Is there an index for Manitoba for the 1891 Census? Thanks.
      >
      > Al King

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      rempel@...