Vouchers for the 1901 English Census

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2002
      Hello English Researchers:

      I am getting a lot of queries from people who want to know where to
      obtain vouchers for use with the 1901 census.

      To date there is only one supplier in Canada - the British Isles Family
      History Society of Greater Ottawa.

      You can find their address by going to the 1901 English Census Home Page
      and clicking:

      Help
      Voucher Suppliers
      Canada

      The cost of vouchers (£5 or £10) varies. It is dependent on the rate of
      exchange when the BIFHSGO purchases a new supply of vouchers. Check the
      price before you send an order.

      email:trimmer232@...
      telephone +613-591-5538

      Rene Dussome