Web Sites

  • Audrey Wirtzfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2002
      Yesterday, their was a message with a number of web-sites for research in
      the States. One of them was for a John Burns. I accidentally deleted the
      site from my computer but was going to do research on the one that was on
      John Burns. If anyone still has this message and understands what I want, I
      would appreciate hearing from them. Thank you
    • owner@distgen.rumbolt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2002
        Please do not include attachments to dist gen.