Legacy SIG

  • Douglas Stobbs
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2002
      The November group meeting will be held on Nov 20th in the AFHS Library
      at Southminster Church at the usual time.... 7pm.

      The main topic for discussion will be Pictures which will be
      intruduced by having a look at some of the video "Digital Imaging for
      Genealogy" by Richard S. Wilson.

      See you there, Doug.
      --
      {Douglas Stobbs, 2420 2nd Ave NW #308, Calgary AB Canada, T2N 0H4.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Douglas Stobbs
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2003
        Hi All:

        The January 15th Legacy SIG meeting has been postponed and will be held
        February 19th at the AFHS Resource Centre, 7:30pm

        Cheers, Doug.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
          Hi All:

          Next meeting of the Legacy SIG will be held Wednesday, Feb 19th in
          the Library at Southminster Church, at 7:00pm.

          Main program will feature Ken Runquist with a live demo of "How to Creat
          Your Personal Website Using Legacy".

          See you there, Doug.

          --
          {Douglas Stobbs, 2420 2nd Ave NW #308, Calgary AB Canada, T2N 0H4.
          {403-284-2453

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Donna Coulter
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
            Ta Ta --I had just checked the calendar
            > Next meeting of the Legacy SIG will be held Wednesday, Feb
            19th in
            > the Library at Southminster Church, at 7:00pm.
            >
            > Main program will feature Ken Runquist with a live demo of
            "How to Creat
            > Your Personal Website Using Legacy".
            >
            > See you there, Doug.
            >

            > --
            > {Douglas Stobbs, 2420 2nd Ave NW #308, Calgary AB Canada,
            T2N 0H4.
            > {403-284-2453

          • Charles W Aubin
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 16 3:36 PM
              The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of April at 7:00 p.m. in
              the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
              http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this wonth will be
              Beverly Rees demonstrating the program Family History CD. How to create
              your own interactive CD-ROM.

              http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            • Charles W Aubin
              Message 6 of 7 , May 13, 2004
                The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of May at 7:00 p.m. in
                the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
                http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this month will be Ken
                Runquist demonstrating How to Make An Historic or Personal Calendar Within
                LEGACY, and A Review of The 12 Step Checklist, which we had problems with in
                March. Everyone welcome.

                http://www.afhs.ab.ca
              • Charles W Aubin