Remembrance Day

  • Eileen McElroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2002
      I would like to take this opportunity to thank any on this list who have
      served in the Armed Forces and especially those who are veterans of past
      conflicts. Your willingness to serve and sacrifice in defense of your
      country and others is deeply appreciated.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2003
        For all of those who have or had a family member in the armed services.

        A beautiful song entitled "Canadian Soldier" written by a school teacher in British Columbia and recorded by his students.  You can download an MP3 file of this song at    http://sd71.bc.ca/

        Carol Lylyk
      • Heather Jaremko
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2003
          Thanks so much for the e-mail. Listened to the song and it really touched me.
          Heather Jaremko